Let the Fostering Begin!

The time has finally come! I am going to start fostering a puppy this week and I am beyond excited! I wanted to give a little background on where the puppy is coming from and how I found out about the organization.

My mother and I have always wanted to foster a puppy/dog but it never seemed to happen, so I saw my senior studies independent project as the perfect opportunity to make it happen. My Mom’s family friend Martha King has been fostering dogs for years through The Wagging Hearts foundation.

Wagging Hearts is a non-profit rescue organization that saves dogs and cats from getting euthanized at a shelter in Kentucky. There mission is to “Rescue abandoned, neglected, and stray companion animals.” The organization consists of volunteers only and they believe that every animal is adoptable and deserves a forever home. There is so much passion and care in all the people that are a part of it and I can’t wait to join.

Please visit there website if you are interested in adopting or fostering a dog or cat, or if you are interested in donating to their cause.

http://wagginghearts.org