On my first morning in Kigali this summer, I woke up to Jason Derulo singing “Whatcha Say.” I had one of those surreal moments where I panicked, forgot where I was, remembered I was in Rwanda, and then promptly wondered whether I was sure it wasn’t a dream because Derulo was definitely playing outside my [...]
Undergrad Research Blogs
- Undergrad Research Blogs Home
- Bay Area Communal Living in the Digital Age
- Singhs on the Small Screen
- Losing pounds (and euros)!
- Youth and Politics in Senegal
- a summer of song
- Crossing Paths
- Food for Thought
- Jessie's Summer 2014
- Things to be shattered; things to be shown
- Baby Talk
- The Bare Bones
- The World is a Book: A Page in Rwanda
The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author and not those of Northwestern University or any of its trustees, officers, agents, or employees. The author is solely responsible for the content of this blog, and Northwestern University does not review, edit, or endorse any of the information contained herein. If you have questions or comments about this blog, please contact its author directly.