Every end has a beginning. Every beginning has an end. We often associate endings in life with great pain and heartbreak, but sometimes it’s the moments that are neither ending nor beginning that are the most agonizing. For the past few months, I’ve meandered along a familiar path. Even when the road became rocky and [...]
Undergrad Research Blogs
- Undergrad Research Blogs Home
- Bay Area Communal Living in the Digital Age
- Singhs on the Small Screen
- Losing pounds (and euros)!
- Youth and Politics in Senegal
- a summer of song
- Crossing Paths
- Food for Thought
- Jessie's Summer 2014
- Things to be shattered; things to be shown
- Baby Talk
- The Bare Bones
- The World is a Book: A Page in Rwanda
The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author and not those of Northwestern University or any of its trustees, officers, agents, or employees. The author is solely responsible for the content of this blog, and Northwestern University does not review, edit, or endorse any of the information contained herein. If you have questions or comments about this blog, please contact its author directly.